Vibrant Cares Mentors
If you have completed Next Steps and are looking for a place to incorporate some of your life experiences, Vibrant Cares Counseling Ministry may be the place for you! Becoming a Mentor through Vibrant Cares is an excellent opportunity to help the hurting and disciple others while being an example of God’s love on a one to one basis.
Requirements for Vibrant Cares Ministry Mentors/Lay Counselors
- Vibrant Church member in good standing for at least one year
- Professional background check
- Complete Vibrant Cares Ministry application form
- Submit three reference letters (Included with application form)
- Sign covenant agreement (to be given at the time of Interview)
- Interview with Vibrant Cares director
- Purchase, complete, and pass the “Caring for People God’s Way” certified counseling training program through Light University. Training facilitated through Vibrant Cares (training dates will be announced)
Application and Reference Forms
Download, print, and fill out the application and 3 reference forms or pick them up from Guest Services at Vibrant Church.
You can return the application and references forms in one of these ways:
- Guest Services
- PO box 9419 Columbus, MS, 39705